The eighth of a series of conferences devoted to endorsing and promoting scientific and technical activities based on nuclear instrumentation and measurements.
Long tradition of research, development and teaching in solid state dosimetry and nuclear electronics.
The conference field deals with instrumentation and measurement for:
- Fundamental Physics
- Space Sciences and Technology
- Fusion Diagnostics and Technology
- Research Reactors and Particle Accelerators
- Nuclear Power Reactors and Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Nuclear Safeguards, Homeland Security and CBRN
- Decommissioning, Dismantling and Remote Handling
- Severe Accident Monitoring
- Environmental and Medical Sciences
- Current Trends in Development of Radiation Detectors
- Education, Training and Outreach